A Phase I/II Study of Lenalidomide and Obinutuzumab With CHOP for Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=6) from phase Ib portion of the study assessing safety presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 05 Nov 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.