A Phase Ib Study of Belinostat With RDHAP Chemotherapy (Dexamethasone, Cytarabine, Cisplatinum) in Adults With Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Belinostat (Primary) ; Ciprofloxacin; Cisplatin; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Fluconazole; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as per ClinicalTrials.gov record
- 25 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 1 Dec 2019, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Sep 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Dec 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.