PD-1 Inhibition With Nivolumab for the Treatment of Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia in Remission at High Risk for Relapse
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jun 2017 Results (n=8) presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association
- 19 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Oct 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.