A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Sirukumab in the Treatment of Patients With Giant Cell Arteritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sirukumab (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Giant cell arteritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIRRESTA
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as GSK decided to return rights to sirukumab to Janssen and discontinue sirukumab development in giant cell arteritis.
- 27 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2021 to 1 Nov 2020.
- 27 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Nov 2018.