A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Multicenter Phase 2 Study of Atezolizumab With or Without Entinostat in Patients With Advanced Triple Negative Breast Cancer, With a Phase 1b Lead in Phase
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Entinostat (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENCORE 602
- Sponsors Syndax Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Aug 2017 According to a Syndax Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is expected to complete enrollment in the phase 2 portion by the end of the fourth quarter.
- 02 Mar 2017 According to a Syndax Pharmaceuticals media release, Phase 1b portion has completed enrollment and, following a thorough review of the safety data, the Phase 2 portion of the trial was recently initiated.
- 22 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.