Efficacy and Safety of Oral Semaglutide Using a Flexible Dose Adjustment Based on Clinical Evaluation versus Sitagliptin in Subjects with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. A 52 week Randomised, Open-label, Active-controlled Trial with a 52-week Extension Phase
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Semaglutide (Primary) ; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PIONEER 7
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 27 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 19 Mar 2019 to 31 Mar 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 19 Mar 2019 to 19 Feb 2018.