A Phase 1, Multinational Study of MCLA-117 in Acute Myelogenous Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MCLA 117 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Merus
- 11 Jul 2017 According to a Merus media release, this study is being conducted in Europe under a Clinical Trial Application (CTA). The company is planning to file an IND to the US FDA for this trial during the second half of 2017.
- 11 Jul 2017 Merus expects to complete the dose escalation phase of Phase 1 portion during the second half of 2017, according to a company media release.
- 28 Apr 2017 According to a Merus media release, the company expects to report interim results from phase I portion of this trial by second half of 2017.