An Open-Label Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety, Tolerability, Biological Activity, and Systemic Exposure of ATYR1940 in Adult Patients With Fascioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy (FSHD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ATYR 1940 (Primary)
- Indications Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors aTyr Pharma
- 14 Aug 2017 According to an aTyr Pharma media release, results of this trial were published in a financial report of the company.
- 14 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an aTyr Pharma media release.
- 03 May 2017 This trial has been Discontinued in Netherlands.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History