Phase I Dose Escalation and Expansion Study of DS-7080a in Subjects With Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration or Diabetic Macular Edema
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DS 7080a (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration; Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 29 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Jun 2017 New Indication (diabetic macular edema) added, planned number of patients changed from 45 to 63, patient age altered, number of treatment arms changed from 4 to 6
- 13 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.