Comparison of Ramosetron, Aprepitant, and Dexamethasone (RAD) With Palonosetron, Aprepitant, and Dexamethasone (PAD) for Prevention of Nausea and Vomiting Induced by Highly Emetogenic Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ramosetron (Primary) ; Aprepitant; Dexamethasone; Palonosetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAPA
- 30 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 30 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 03 Sep 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.