A Phase 4, Randomized, Double-blind, Multicenter, Placebo-Controlled Two Way Cross-Over Study to Evaluate Changes in Oxygen Consumption and Cardiac Function in COPD Patients With Resting Hyperinflation After Administration of Symbicort pMDI 160/4.5 μg
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 24 May 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Change from pre-dose (Visit 2) to post-dose (Visit 5) assessment in oxygen consumption (VO2; obtained via a metabolic cart)), as reported in an abstract presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 24 May 2017 Results presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 23 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.