A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Comparator Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of the Addition of Sitagliptin Compared with the Addition of Dapagliflozin in Subjects with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Mild Renal Impairment Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Metformin With or Without a Sulfonylurea
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Dapagliflozin; Metformin; Sulfonylureas
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 16 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.