A Phase 1, Open-Label, Randomized, Single Dose Study To Estimate The Relative Bioavailability And Food Effect Of PF‑06291826 (Tafamidis) Following Administration Of New Soft Gelatin Capsule Oral Formulations In Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tafamidis meglumine (Primary)
- Indications Amyloid polyneuropathy; Cardiomyopathies
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 18 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 18 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.