A Phase II Study to Determine Feasibility and Safety of Single Agent MK-3475 in Relapsed or Refractory Peripheral T-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended for interim analyses.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.