A Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Randomized Trial to Compare the Effect of Different Doses of ALN-PCSSC Given as Single or Multiple Subcutaneous Injections in Subjects With High Cardiovascular Risk and Elevated LDL-C
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Inclisiran (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ORION; ORION-1
- Sponsors The Medicines Company
- 28 Aug 2017 New 1-year data published in an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 09 Aug 2017 One-year follow-up data from this trial will be presented at the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Congress 2017, according to The Medicines Company media release.
- 03 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Netherlands (End date:2017-06-07) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History