An Open-label, Multicenter, Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of UCB0942 When Used as Adjunctive Therapy for Partial-onset Seizures in Adult Subjects With Highly Drug-resistant Focal Epilepsy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Padsevonil (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 18 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2021 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 18 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2021 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 27 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 40.