A Phase 1 Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Immunoregulatory Activity of Urelumab (BMS-663513) in Subjects With Advanced and/or Metastatic Malignant Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Urelumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 27 Mar 2017 Status changed to recruiting.
- 18 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.