Open-label, individual dose titration study to evaluate safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of riociguat in children from 6 to less than 18 years of age with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Riociguat (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Acronyms PATENT-CHILD
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 May 2016 This trial was discontinued in Hungary as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 07 Oct 2015 According to Bayer media release, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.