A randomised, open label, two-period, cross-over, multi-centre study to compare correct inhaler handling of fluticasone/ formoterol breath-actuated inhaler (K-haler) with that of Symbicort Turbohaler in subjects with persistent asthma, ACOS or COPD.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Budesonide
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma Research
- 20 Oct 2016 This trial has been restarted in Germany.
- 20 Apr 2016 This trial is suspended in Germany ,according to European Clinical Trials Database
- 01 Sep 2015 New trial record