A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter, Event-driven Phase 3 Study to Investigate Efficacy and Safety of Finerenone on the Reduction of Cardiovascular Morbidity and Mortality in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and the Clinical Diagnosis of Diabetic Kidney Disease in Addition to Standard of Care
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Finerenone (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIGARO-DKD
- Sponsors Bayer
- 10 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 27 Feb 2019 to 27 Feb 2020.
- 10 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Jan 2019 to 28 Jan 2020.
- 01 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.