A Phase IB Study of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) With or Without Tremelimumab in Patients With Advanced Incurable Solid Malignancies Receiving Standard Chemotherapy Regimens
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Tremelimumab
- Indications Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 07 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=118) of exploratory analysis assessing whether incidences of irAE decreases if D with or without T is given with CT or CS, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology