A Phase 2, Multicenter, Single-arm, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Activity, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Lenalidomide (Revlimid®) in Pediatric Subjects From 1 to = 18 Years of Age With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 29 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jan 2024 to 13 Jul 2022.
- 06 Jul 2017 New source identified and integrated(EudraCT2017-002146-72 )