A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2 Study of S-1 and Oxaliplatin With or Without Ramucirumab as First-line Therapy Followed by Paclitaxel With Ramucirumab as Second-line Therapy in Patients With Metastatic Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ramucirumab (Primary) ; Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur; Oxaliplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 14 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 18 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.