A Single Arm Phase I/II Study of MK-3475 Combined With Vorinostat for Recurrent Unresectable and/or Metastatic Squamous Cell Head and Neck Cancer and Recurrent Unresectable and/or Metastatic Salivary Gland Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Vorinostat
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Salivary gland cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 30 Jun 2018.
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.