A Single Arm Phase I/II Study of MK-3475 Combined With Vorinostat for Recurrent Unresectable and/or Metastatic Squamous Cell Head and Neck Cancer and Recurrent Unresectable and/or Metastatic Salivary Gland Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Vorinostat
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Salivary gland cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 06 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 15 Mar 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 35 to 50 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.