A Multicenter, Open-Label, Phase III Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of Subcutaneous Administration of Emicizumab in Hemophilia A Pediatric Patients With Inhibitors
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Emicizumab (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HAVEN2
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 16 Nov 2017 Results presented in a Roche media release.
- 16 Nov 2017 According to a Chugai Pharmaceuticals media release, the US FDA has approved emicizumab for routine prophylaxis to prevent or reduce the frequency of bleeding episodes in adult and pediatric patients with hemophilia A (congenital factor VIII deficiency) with factor VIII inhibitors. The approval was based on data from HAVEN 1 and HAVEN 2 studies.
- 02 Nov 2017 According to a Chugai Pharmaceutical media release, data will be presented at The American Society of Hematology (ASH) 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History