An Open-label, Randomized, Active-controlled, Parallel-group, Phase-3b Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of 2 mg Aflibercept Administered by Intravitreal Injections Using Two Different Treatment Regimens to Subjects With Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration (nAMD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AZURE
- Sponsors Bayer
- 20 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 9 Dec 2019.
- 20 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 9 Dec 2019.
- 15 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.