An Open-label, Randomized, Active-controlled, Parallel-group, Phase-3b Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of 2 mg Aflibercept Administered by Intravitreal Injections Using Two Different Treatment Regimens to Subjects With Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration (nAMD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AZURE
- Sponsors Bayer
- 01 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 12 Jan 2021 to 31 Jul 2020.
- 10 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 9 Dec 2019 to 12 Jan 2021.
- 10 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 9 Dec 2019 to 12 Jan 2021.