MK-3475 in Combination With Standard RCHOP Therapy for Previously Untreated Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Nov 2020.
- 09 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2015 New trial record