A Phase 1/2a, Open-Label, Parallel, Two-Arm Dose-Escalation Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of BAX69 in Subjects With Refractory Ovarian Cancer With Malignant Ascites
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Imalumab (Primary) ; Imalumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant ascites; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Baxalta
- 01 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 15 Jul 2016 The study has been Discontinued in Hungary.
- 09 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.