An Open Label, Phase 2 Pharmacokinetic Study of Pre-Surgical Intramuscular and Intraductal Fulvestrant in Women With Invasive Breast Cancer or DCIS Undergoing Mastectomy or Lumpectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fulvestrant (Primary) ; Fulvestrant (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Atossa Genetics
- 09 May 2017 According to an Atossa Genetics media release, the Institutional Review Board associated with Montefiore Medical Center (Biomedical Research Alliance of New York IRB) has approved this Phase 2 study that was recently transferred to Montefiore.
- 09 Jan 2017 According to an Atossa Genetics media release, company anticipates completion of enrolment by August 2017.
- 09 Jan 2017 According to an Atossa Genetics media release, company is transferring the study centre of this trial from Columbia University Medical Center Breast Cancer Programs (New York) to Montefiore Medical Center in New York.