PEGASUS: A Prospective obsErvational Study in Patients With Wet aGe-related Macular Degeneration or Diabetic Macular Edema to ASsess the Use of Intravitreal Aflibercept in roUtine Clinical practiceS in Canada
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema; Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEGASUS
- Sponsors Bayer
- 15 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 14 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.