A twelve week, open-label, randomised, parallel-group study evaluating safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics (PK) of oral nintedanib in combination with oral pirfenidone, compared to treatment with nintedanib alone, in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary) ; Pirfenidone
- Indications Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms INJOURNEY
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 16 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Apr 2017 This trial has been completed in the Netherlands.
- 25 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Feb 2017.