A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-blind, Multicenter Study to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety, and Immunogenicity of an Adalimumab Biosimilar (M923) and Humira in Subjects with Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque-type Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Baxalta; Momenta Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 21 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History