Efficacy and Safety Study of SCYX-7158 in Patients With Human African Trypanosomiasis (HAT) Due to Trypanosoma Brucei Gambiense: a Multicentre, Open-label, Prospective Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Acoziborole (Primary)
- Indications African trypanosomiasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OXA002
- 16 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Sep 2015 New trial record
- 08 Sep 2015 According to a Drugs for Neglected Diseases Initiative Foundation media release, recruitment is expected to be initiated in 2016.