Phase 1, Open Label Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of U3-1565 in Japanese Subjects with Advanced Solid Malignant Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs U3 1565 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 10 Sep 2015 Dose expansion part is ongoing at dose level of 24 mg/kg weekly dose, according to the results presented at the 2013 European Cancer Congress.
- 10 Sep 2015 New source identified and integrated (Japan Pharmaceutical Information Center - Clinical Trials Information (JapicCTI), JapicCTI-111484).
- 10 Sep 2015 New trial record