A Prospective, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study of OTO-104 Given as a Single Intratympanic Injection in Subjects With Unilateral Meniere's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Meniere's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVERTS-2
- Sponsors Otonomy
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 07 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.