A Prospective, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study of OTO-104 Given as a Single Intratympanic Injection in Subjects With Unilateral Meniere's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Meniere's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVERTS-2
- Sponsors Otonomy
- 13 Sep 2017 According to an Otonomy media release, all development activities for OTIVIDEX have been suspended including termination of ongoing clinical trials and pre-registration support efforts.
- 13 Sep 2017 Status changed from suspended to discontinued according to an Otonomy media release.
- 30 Aug 2017 According to an Otonomy media release, based on the results from the AVERTS-1 trial (NCT02612337, profile 257205) the company has suspended this clinical trial.