A Phase1 Interventional Sequential Single Site Study to Characterize the Effectiveness of Oral KAE609 in Reducing Asexual & Sexual Blood-stage P. Falciparum Following Inoculation in Healthy-volunteers & Subsequent Infectivity to Mosquitoes
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cipargamin (Primary) ; Piperaquine
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 02 Sep 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 19 Jul 2016 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 30 Dec 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to discontinued.