Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase III Trial of Olaparib vs. Placebo in Patients with Advanced FIGO Stage IIIB – IV High Grade Serous or Endometrioid Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Peritoneal Cancer treated with standard First-Line Treatment, Combining Platinum-Taxane Chemotherapy and Bevacizumab Concurrent with Chemotherapy and in Maintenance.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PAOLA-1
- 12 Sep 2017 Results BRCA1&2 tumoral and germline status for ovarian cancer patients presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.