Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase III Trial of Olaparib vs. Placebo in Patients with Advanced FIGO Stage IIIB – IV High Grade Serous or Endometrioid Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Peritoneal Cancer treated with standard First-Line Treatment, Combining Platinum-Taxane Chemotherapy and Bevacizumab Concurrent with Chemotherapy and in Maintenance.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PAOLA-1
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 19 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.