Phase 2, Parallel-Arm Study of MGCD265 in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer With Activating Genetic Alterations in Mesenchymal-Epithelial Transition Factor
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glesatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMETHYST
- Sponsors Mirati Therapeutics
- 28 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 09 Mar 2017 According to a Mirati Therapeutics media release, the company expects to provide an update on efficacy data from the trial in the second half of 2017.
- 05 Jan 2017 Results from this study (Data as of December 2, 2016) published in a Mirati Therapeutics media release.