A double-blind, randomised, placebo controlled single ascending doses (SAD) and multiple ascending dose (MAD) study of MOR106 in healthy volunteers and patients with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MOR 106 (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Osteoarthritis; Osteoporosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Galapagos NV
- 29 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 29 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 29 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.