A double-blind, randomised, placebo controlled single ascending doses (SAD) and multiple ascending dose (MAD) study of MOR106 in healthy volunteers and patients with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MOR 106 (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Osteoarthritis; Osteoporosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Galapagos NV
- 04 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Sep 2017 According to a Galapagos NV media release, the companies intend to present the clinical data from this study at a future medical conference.
- 27 Sep 2017 Results presented in a Galapagos NV media release.