Phase I/II Open-Label Safety and Dose Finding Study of Adeno-Associated Virus (AAV) rh10-Mediated Gene Transfer of Human Factor IX in Adults With Moderate/Severe to Severe Hemophilia B
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DTX 101 (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia B
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Dimension Therapeutics
- 10 May 2017 According to a Dimension Therapeutics media release, the company announced its decision to discontinue the development of DTX101 for the treatment of moderate/severe-to-severe hemophilia B based on the analysis of the data from this and other (CTP-260780) study which revealed it would not meet the company's minimum target product profile for continued development or future commercialization.
- 10 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to a Dimension Therapeutics media release.
- 10 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History