A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Cannabidiol (GWP42003-P, CBD) as Add-on Therapy in Patients With Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Who Experience Inadequately-controlled Seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary)
- Indications Seizures; Tuberous sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GW Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Apr 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Sep 2015 New trial record