A Phase IIIB, Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Effects of Ocrelizumab on Immune Responses in Patients With Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ocrelizumab (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 03 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2022 to 1 Dec 2022.
- 01 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2022 to 1 Dec 2022.