A Phase 2, Open-Label Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of Sofosbuvir/GS-5816/GS-9857 Fixed-Dose Combination With or Without Ribavirin in Subjects With Chronic Genotype 1 HCV Infection Previously Treated With a Direct Acting Antiviral Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ribavirin (Primary) ; Sofosbuvir/velpatasvir/voxilaprevir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRILOGY-3
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 12 Feb 2017 Results published in the Hepatology
- 05 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Apr 2016 Data presented at the The International Liver Congress 2016, according to a Gilead Sciences media release.