A Phase II Study of Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy and ZADAXIN's (Thymalfasin) Induced Tumor Effects in Patients With Heavily Pretreated, Metastatic Esophageal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Thymalfasin (Primary)
- Indications Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Oct 2015 Modified the treatment table to reflect the protocol amendment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Sep 2015 New trial record