A Parallel Group, Randomized, Open-label Study to Investigate the Effect of the Intravaginally Administered Antimycotic Miconazole, Antibiotic Clindamycin, Spermicide Nonoxynol-9, or Co-usage of Tampons on 3 Consecutive Days on the Pharmacokinetics of Anastrozole and Levonorgestrel Released From an Intra-vaginal Ring in Healthy Young Women
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole/levonorgestrel (Primary) ; Clindamycin; Miconazole; Nonoxinol 9
- Indications Endometriosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 07 Aug 2017 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 05 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Aug 2016.