A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label Clinical Trial Assessing the Efficacy of Octreotide in Decreasing Blood and Iron Requirements in Patients With Refractory Anaemia Due to Angiodysplasias
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Octreotide (Primary)
- Indications Angiodysplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OCEAN
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 17 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.