A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Randomized, Phase III study to Evaluate the Glycemic Efficacy and Renal Safety of dapagliflozin in patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Moderate Renal Impairment (CKD 3A) who have Inadequate Glycemic Control
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DERIVE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.