HELP Study: A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Efficacy and Safety Study to Evaluate DX-2930 For Long-Term Prophylaxis Against Acute Attacks of Hereditary Angioedema (HAE)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lanadelumab (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HELP
- Sponsors Dyax; Shire
- 23 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 May 2017 Results published in a Shire media release.
- 18 May 2017 Primary endpoint (Number of Investigator confirmed HAE attacks per week observed in each DX-2930 treatment arm versus placebo arm) has been met according to a Shire media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History